Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

@kooter,

Still here and looking forward to better days ahead. I made the conscious decision to reduce posting frequency at the beginning of the year (soon after the first CC) when it became clear that there were no near term milestones to look forward to. Around the time of the THM, following the 2 acquisitions in close succession, I allowed myself to experience some of the excitement especially as PET started to publicize their intentions. Still, it seemed it would be at least a couple of quarters before I could hope for anything that might draw new investors.

I can still say honestly I've never sold any PTK shares - it's up to you to decide if that statement is a credit or a discredit to my reputation:)

I'm still gambling on a big payback once POET hits the marketplace. And as fairchij indicated, I can hang on until mid 2017 to see where we are headed. Not much longer than that, I'm afraid. And If I do sell mid'17 it will be because I need the cash, not because I don't think POET is viable. For me, that scenario will represent a tragic end to the POET saga, full of hard but valuable lessons and no ROI.

New Message
Please login to post a reply