Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
solution possible?!

ok we retail shareholders esp long term share holders got decimated due to this po.

I have been investing in poet for more than 4 years,from opel days...
since then i have bought shares every 20% of my pay check for years.

After all these years, we have been back stabbed thats the way I feel, i am pretty sure so many of them are in my situation, some of them got their retirement fund on this.
This is really pathetic and we are in dire situation.

It could be simply management inexperience or due to some urgency or banksters really taken a ride at management.
we do not know.
End of the day we have lost
big time.

If management really cares about us, what do you think they should do.
If they are really sincere and ethical, they also should think hard about what can be done..
thinking loud,My suggestion is give us a warrant for each share owned by long term shareholders holding more than 2 years,3 years etc

Same deal each share gets a warrant at 52 cents for 5 years.
I am assuming it will be around 50 Million around that.
May be 100 millions, if so, do a ratio 1 for 2 or 1 for 3 shares.
This way poet will get 25 million cash which can be used for later period.
I know this will create more pressure on share price,
People will say all of long term share holders might sell their stocks and keep warrants.
Yes could happen that is same scenario for po 38 million unit holders, is it not?

But we have a holy grail and disruptive tech, once products are ready this will be taken care of.
Sp might stay low for another year, so be it.
After 6 years, we have done worse than that w.r.t SP.
we went thru so much pain during this six years.

I do not know if this is possible legally
but we have strong knowledgeable posters fund guys, lawyers, company owners..rockymica,BCD, griz,goosed,tombot etc
I know this will not help all of the shareholders and there are some holes on this
but this is some basic idea....
fj, you can discuss with your contacts about this.

I know some may think its crazy idea but this is something we need to strive for...
This will not only help poet and it will be a foundation for any venture stocks.

Otherwise down the road it will be only hedge funds, computers HFT will be trading....
Retailers will be only traders/flippers, long term retailers will be dead.

something like this is already in place in Europe looks like

This will be the redemtion...
All of you,please consider this sincerely and come with your ideas/comments

libran
ps
sorry when i copy and paste from note pad, it comes with big font..
do not know how to reduce
New Message
Please login to post a reply