Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Since the upgrade of this BB, this place has slipped back into a SH like mentality. I have always only posted when i could add something of value which was not very often being a none tech savy person. So, I kept my mouth closed, I just wish more people could do more of the same, it would make this place more enjoyable.

Let's please keep the posts to the kind of things everyone is known for making this place so great.

Unfortunaly, all we can do as put these SH people on Ignore. It's not going to get ride of these guys and make this board get back to the respectability it was but it will be easier to read.

To all the disrupters on this board, please reconsider your ignorance and either post at SH where your negativaty is welcome or just tone it down!!

It must really suck, going through life being such angry and negative people. I almost feel sorry for you.

GLTA 

Good investing all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply