Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

All I will add now is this. When we were at the Denselight facility, the place was a hive of activity, considering the time of year.

I was readily obvious that considerable renovation work was being completed. The clean room and assembly area were "off limits" to guests at the time, shareholders or not, but we were told that all 50,000 sq ft of the facility could now be utilized. They said that when Poet took over only about 25,000 sq ft was being used and there were a lot of problems with the equipment. The clean room was being expanded and there were people there from Applied Materials, who were doing whatever the installation was. Rumor only that the company had purchased refurbished 200mm wafer production equipment from Applied Materials. whether MOCVD or MBE is unknown to me. The "assembly" area had a lot of trades related people coming and going as well but we could not see the area itself.

While it isn't a technical measure by any means, everyone I ask "do you like working here" The response was usually "yes, very much better now".

All in all, I think something is on the cusp.

As I said earlier today, in Asia Denselight IS PoET

New Message
Please login to post a reply