Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree crzyhors,, most of the problems on this forum have been  caused by the lack of communication of this company... I have been reading excuses on this forum for years ,, you know,,,POET is in a  quiet period, stealth mode,, might upset the fruit company ,etc. etc.   ... Why not just be truthful,, POET is really not very good at communicating with their shareholders ,, in fact ,, I think they told us not to bother them any more..  I quess everything is so secretive with this company which kind of makes a person wonder why they put out the two commercials a few years ago..Maybe they had too much money to spend or something.. Personally speaking,,I think shareholders have every right to wonder what is going on with this company and thier investment without having to endure personal attacks on this forum..  

New Message
Please login to post a reply