Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Tim Cook's New Accessory: An Apple Glucose Monitor?

It's a little odd he was wearing it out in public and commenting on it as well....that's very un-Apple.

Not sure what their game is with this strategy, but clearly Cook is preparing the market for something, presumably the glucose monitors' introduction to consumers....I can't think of another reason for them to be so open about it.

If you read some of the articles you see that they've had about 30 engineers working on it continuously for several years....gee, I wonder where I heard that before...?

Also interesting they may be planning on bypassing the FDA in the process...that would be very wise as Gerry mentioned at the THM that they imposed all sorts of ridiculous conditions on which the monitor must operate, for example, strapping it to an individual who was covered in coal dust....like that happens every day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply