Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

As much as I agree with Rick, I would like to disagree here:

Poet top management are not only employee, they are also warrant holder. So what is the differece to us, the shareholders? Yes, they did not pay for their (now still worthless) warrants.

But we should not forget that these warrants are part of their (hopefully hard earned) payment. The difference is not that big.

So to me they have their skin in the game. Let us face it, they also have a huge interest to make POET a big success, and the SP to fly high.  I am sure they are doing whatever they can. The difference between us and them is that: 

1. They can do something to make it a success, we are just in the role of the wait and see passive observer.

2. They have much more information. Sometimes they also see much clearer the critical issues, the traps and problems POET is encounting. But possibly they can sleep better knowing that all is part of a big plan, and all is well. We will see. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply