Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Honestly and with all due respect, I could not give a rats **** about who bought or who sold, why and when. Or the continual detrimental commentary about various members of management. I joined this board to learn and listen to substantiated opinions from those who possess greater knowledge of the important variables linked to Poet's success.

Can we stop the I bought, I sold, I flipped nonsense, it doesn't matter nor does it add any value. And for the record, thank goodness current management had the foresight to acquire BB and DL, where would we be if that did not happen? And furthermore, a large majority of us are in this predicament as a result of "former" management and their less than credible statements and actions.

The go forward roadmap has been established, InP engineering samples delivered in Q3 followed by related revenue starting in Q4. Management has stepped up and announced definitive plans by which they can now be held accountable. Don't sweat the options, the underlying assumption here is that, if they are rewarded by "up and to the right" then we will be rewarded at the same time.

Nuff said, there's no I in "team" and we don't need to listen or hear about personal circumstances or actions. Substantiated personal opinions always welcome.

Hogan

New Message
Please login to post a reply