Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"What we got was a selloff and it happens every single time an event is happening.

Just a little profit taking.  That's the way the system works. That's the way they all work. Everyone knows this. 

So predictable!  Roll with the punches, take a few shares (5% or 10 %) make a few extra bucks and have a little excitement...  

Has nothing to do with the company. Poet has all their ducks lined up and are a better, more secure, investment than they have ever been.  At least that's the way I see it. I said 6 months ago I'd give them this long to perform or I'd be getting out. Don't know about anyone else here but I'm very satisfied with the direction we're heading in. And yes, I'd be very happy with 2$ bucks US/ share....    

Oh, and if someone wants to delete this post for no particular reason like before then I shall become strictly a reader here and that's fine too.  As always GLTA. But we are well ahead of needing luck anymore...POET has come of age and ready to face the real world.    

New Message
Please login to post a reply