Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'll NEVER question the credibility of the two sources mentioned.  I'm merely saying, that we have to be careful about  fueling expectations again.  I've had 6 years of expectation.  I'm ready for an out of the blue surprise for once.

The most exciting development is POET's ability to change course in a fast moving world. At first, I was horrified by the AGM, strategic shift VCSEL speed bump and subsequent price drop.  Having seen independant industry types sing the same tune on PIC's I now believe our company was way ahead of the curve with BB Photonics and Denslight. Now they need to feed that marketing machine and get the story out to as many ears as possible, and continued volume will help bring some new eyes to us. 

This is the most interesting stock I've ever owned.  It's completely immune to traditional technical analysis.  Analyst predictions and price targets are laughable.  What quantifies a $2.00 SP?   One phone call from a big player changes everything, as does the long awaited meaty news release.  It just takes one big fish to recognize a disruptive company and it's game on.  Several big fish, and now we're talking about what we've always been talking about. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply