Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

For someone who is the known as a ban master on this board you should not come on here and tell outright lies. There is already enough false information posted on this board. I am very busy and rarely on here to address violations and rarely delete anything. You and a few others have banned dozens of individuals (some who warranted it by persistently posting content violating the rules, and others who clearly didn't because you simply didn't like them challenging you or disagreeing with you). I never agreed with that and here you are accusing others. This is not even related to POET but you force the issue by posting on the main board and stirring up trouble.

For the record I never believed in banning and believe in freedom of speech. Many folks know that about me. However, as other hub leaders continue to remove other people's posting privileges, its is only fair that those that have dozens and dozens of violations across the last few years and continue to insult others, use inappropriate language and be disrespectful to other members in at least 75% of their posts, needs to be addressed by someone. That is a more serious concern then repetition! Most readers here have not witnessed these posts because folks have marked them as violations and hub leaders have promptly removed them due to their harsh nature. Freedom of speech is one thing, violating the rules in the worst ways by name calling, and insulting others is another. This has been on going for a very long time with many, many warnings. This is not a one off and has been requested by others and considered in the past as well.

Here is the violation yesterday that was reported by another long time board member (not Aves or Brundal) and this is one of many over a long time period:

"Insult and name calling others. This poster has been guilty of such bad behavior for a long time and should be banned. How much longer is he allowed to act like this?"

Thats all I'm saying about this as I am not getting into unhealthy, lengthy and immature debates about this. As BCD mentioned, the off topic forum should be used to discuss non related POET discussion. Members need to adhere to the rules  set out by Agoracom or their post will be addressed by one of the hub leaders. If you feel you need to complain about this more, PM me and all the data and history is there about the dozens of violations, crude language and insults. Now lets please resume discussion on POET related matters.

New Message
Please login to post a reply