Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I think Morning Star put together a very good and brief overview of PTK to date. Most of what I see are two types of investors, one that is looking for SP appreciation and is bitter for the direction it has gone from Poet 1.0 to Poet 4.0 and look at their portfolios, are sickened by it, and are unable to focus on what is happening with the company to truly appreciate what they have as an investor with PTK. The other are the investors that understand what steps are/were required to get Poet 1.0 to Poet 4.0 and also understand that in order for natural organic growth of a company to occur things have to change and keeping themselves informed in the best ways they can by following these steps of growth gives them peace and comfort as an investor knowing that Poet 5.0 and beyond with bring them to what we all came here for.

I don’t dispute anyone’s opinion here as I for the most part just follow the DD and take what I need to keep myself informed do my own research and the rest I simply ignore. As an investor I understand that it’s only up to me to make the decisions required to be successful and take care of my investment the best way possible.

I don’t think it helps anyone here to reiterate the past but understanding that everything does have a past however maybe some here should spend more time to understanding and educate themselves to what Poet 5.0 and beyond will bring rather than dwelling on the past.

Best of luck to all.

60Bowtie

New Message
Please login to post a reply