Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

lebowski said ...

"I am exhausted looking at this pathetic share price, and hearing nothing for yet another quarter on NRE and partnerships. They cut and paste that text from the previous reporting.  Who isn't exhausted? What value to this forum is brought by alleging "cut and paste from the previous reporting" ---- that is frustration ringing with a tone of la bash. It is too easy to be negative now when we can see that the tide is turning for the better. Marekts usually drop the share price after news. If this report was so bad, multiple millions of shares would have been sold killing the share price even more ---- that has not happened. 

We may be closer to commercialization than ever before, but we are not yet proving we can sell new disruptive products. And we cannot ensure we aren't going to need more money as a result. So no wonder the market continues to dump on POET.   Quite simply, the market is waiting on a growth in sales. This current MD &A supported what was already known since the last presentation. The timeframe about disruptive products in the InP platform was outlined in the last presentation. It is about to happen. Perhaps, wait for the next market update and I predict that it is likely more positives will come together along with an improved share price. As to how much? Well that depends on the news and how well the market understands it.

I want to hear a statement from the Chairman of the Board on how exactly this company is going to achieve 'up and to the right', and when. Scope, schedule, and budget. Those are tangibles. Claiming a disruptive product is 'about to be rolled out' (on the website), when we don't even have a named partner is a joke. The InP platform is ready and samples are in customer hands. Please allow that process to fulfil itself as per their roadmap before finger-pointing on perceived weaknesses. 

The best part of the joke is that on the website, under the dropdown menu for "Denselight", management is spelled "MAMAGEMENT". It is not fair to criticize a non-English. Even an English person can make that mistake. The keys N and M are adjacent to each other on the keyboard.

Tell me that isn't a red flag. The bashful tone of this post is more of a red flag. It comes across as one trying to find things bad on the company that aren't really that bad. Would you agree?

I remain long, but I am losing my cool. Furthemore, the SCL Award website has been unresponsive for weeks. Is that that top-quality partner we are placing our technology in the hands of? Well, none of us know that answer to that yet as the process must fulfil itself first before any such announcements. 

Suresh would have made a great football kicker because he keeps punting the ball down the field, IMO. Well, the NFL is going through very risky times at the moment. I don't think that Suresh wants to be a part of that league as the concussion issue is disrupting the football universe and this is affecting other sports as well.

I understand your frustration. Like you, I am hanging on and not trading this stock. Perhaps, I should have earlier, but hindsight is 20/20.  Hang in there.

lebowski101"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Message
Please login to post a reply