Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Mono, I think your response is pretty darn good.  However, to be fair, the hype, as you correctly call it, was also sold on this very board, the only question was whether the company hype convinced the intelligencia of the board that riches were near or whether it was all part of the hype machine.  

How anyone could have believed PC to the point of espousing, repeating and supporting his ideas to the extent they were on this board is baffling to me.  I'm talking about sophisticated people, now.  So now, that many sophisticated people are saying things are really good and really close - well, it makes it tough, given past experience. 

I choose to believe the board intelligencia were for the most part genuine, but naive.  I know I was naive in buying into the story far more heavily after seeing my first AGM, and watching Suresh and Ajit do their thing.  And that, even though I knew things were not going to go as fast as many thought.  Still, the pull was strong.  And I was pleased that PC was out at that point, too.

Final thought - anyone that is a "glum" around here has a perfect right to be, not to mention some facts to support that glumness.  It could all change soon, but until it does I remain at least somewhat skeptical, somewhat hopeful, and fully invested.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply