Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm sorry but I've said it privately for quite some time to some on this board - I think we have become an unofficial research arm of some company, notably GF.

Ajit was brought on but has remained an advisor to GF. Only a few times outside of Poet NRs, if at all, was he publically noted as being the Chair of Poet. Forget the options..........take home a cool monthly salary for not doing much other than using his name to excite the existing share base while passing on whatever he can to his buddies at GF.

Bring on some supposed industry rock stars - yes, from GF, for more cool monthly salaries...... and regardless of the option scenario, they take home some nice cash for a bit.

Use stakeholder monies to finance an unlikely, but still plausible technology that may be a game changer. Cheap buyout if the thing works; no loss pegged on GF if it doesn't. Heck, we'll hire them back if it crashes, or goes to the moon.

Sweet deal if you an get it.

I'm still hanging on as it still might work out, but I'm hanging on with my fingertips - like most others who have been here for eons.

New Message
Please login to post a reply