Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Honestly I think any news that we receive will come coincident with the filing of the annual f/s, M.D. & A along with all the other public company filing documents. To release material information that comes following such a drastic change in price and volume would not only cause a stir amongst regulatory authorities but would likely also carry an unwanted odor amongst market participants.

I believe a venture listed company has 120 days from the year end to file its documents. The last four years Poet has filed as follows:

April 3, 2017, March 27, 2016, April 9, 2015 & April 4, 2014 so there appears to be a pattern of exceeding the deadline and my expectations would be sometime prior to April 13th, 2018

Poet has made a habit of providing corporate updates in conjunction with required regulatory filing and I don't see any reason to expect this pattern to change unless of course there is some seriously material news that breaks between now and April but I just don't think that will happen.

There is the chance that some discussions with various trading houses and brokers are happening which may suggest that good progress is being made on a number of corporate initiatives and that together with recent insider buys would likely provide enough impetus for a recommendation to clients. Let's not forget that our IR firm has stated of its wide network within the tech community and we might just be seeing the results of that.

As we all know, momentum can be a cumulative animal at times, hopefully the momentum carries thru to the year end filing at which time I believe many things will be clarified and crystalized not the least of which is liquidity.

Not suggesting for one minute that the $70 club will get or should get resurrected but finally getting to the Nasdaq would be a very welcome event.

New Message
Please login to post a reply