Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

we have a mountain of cheap paper to plow through. Many millions of shares 52 cents and cheaper. There will be much pressure by those with such warrants/ options and shares bought through the sick PP of 36 cents to sell in the range of 55-75 cents. I expect that we will bounce within that range until that paper is all but gone. That said, if the news is compelling enough to drive new buyers into POET and snap up the cheap shares entering the market, it may not take too long to work through them. We will see. We need news that will be worthy of millions of shares traded daily to work through this overhang. Sales, contracts, partnerships with big players, NREs (the India RFP award will not do it imo as it is a development agreement and will not make money for years so I expect the market to treat that accordingly.) it is really nice to see some volume and positive movement in the SP but being around as long as I and many others have, we need to see real sustained sp appreciation and news that actually drives further market acceptance and desire for POET shares. 

The holy grail that we all bought into many years ago is on the shelf unless the RFP comes to fruition. Fine. How far can the rest of the tech we have available push us? Not sure! In the end it is actual sales and revenues, good margins and significant profits that will create desire. The years of speculation and promises never realized left us in the 20s and even below. I hope those days are gone and that we are truely pulling ourselves from the abyss. 

Liking what I see but burned way too many times to get too excited. 

Just my two cents worth. 

Wishing all of those from years past who have managed to hang on best wishes and luck as we continue our journey. 

Sincerely

Derekwpg

New Message
Please login to post a reply