Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Just got home and I see Steve is up to his usual tricks

where did I say that anon buying was a negative?

Steve you posted this.

Things are looking good but trying to back it with speculative statements and the fact that anon buying is a positive (which it isn't... 

If it is not positive then it is negative. For crying out loud Steve you disappear from this forum since November and you come back to tell us all that you have sold shares like you have in the past and expect us to say thank you. And NOW YOU ARE TELLING US THAT IT IS HEADING DOQWN TO BELOW WHERE INSIDERS BOUGHT? 

Why Steve. You say you sold 25% of your shares and the stock continued to run up. If I was inclined to take profits and thought selling 25% early in the run was a good thing  then I would certainly be inclined to sell more if it continued going up and I certainly would be hoping the stock would drop as much as possible so I could buy at the lowest possible price. 

So yes Steve you wonder why people become upset!! 

You don't know which way the stock is going to go none of us do. I have not talked about the share price for a very long time. But that seems to be the only thing that interests you.

I am sick of hearing it from you Steve!

New Message
Please login to post a reply