Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Wow My Poet. I read your post and immediately felt like I had a twin for a second. I am not going to get involved in discussions as many posts have covered off the concerns well and I will go back into my cave after this. Most folks here still don't get it after years of this torture and you can't reason with them. We will get very little in the end. This is quite clear.

Then there are others that have hidden agendas which is very obvious. The only ones that are benefiting are those who have gotten in on all the PPs with their warrants, now owning POET shares almost risk free, and having the audacity to post here that they are happy with the terms and timing of the PP... but thats the way the cookie crumbles!

Be wary of those that continue to post that they are buying more, but conveniently they never tell you when they sell. They can buy more now because they exercised their warrants and dumped their shares in the 60s and 70s. They bare minimal risk! Rinse and repeat, and been watching this for 7 long POET years now from various individuals. I would be a happy camper in that position too. Be careful who you consider leaders on this board. Follow the information and facts generously shared by some here, but not the opinions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply