Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

For some time know we have all been questioning how the company would continue to fund itself and yesterday we got the answer.  What has changed however is that previously financing was required for our survival as an ongoing concern.  I am of the opinion that since the mou with accelink that rationale has changed.  Why?

Any business serious enough to enter into a contract with a supplier will ask 2 key questions.  Is the product sellable and is the company viable.  You would look more than daft to launch a new product line only to see the supplier go under within 6 months.  On the basis of accelonk confirming the tech is good it is clear to me they would  see the company was close to financial distress and therefore would ask for this to be resolved prior to full contract. 

I am also encouraged that this was a bought finance and they are not sharing with the consortium.  Bought finances are generally riskier to the financier but the strong uptake and willingness to accept the risk suggests to me they know or suspect the details of the mou and recognise this a necessary precursor to contract and sales growth. 

For me I now have outside validation that the tech works and the company has the means to honour it's hopefully soon to be contractual obligations.  The last hoodoo is done.

Good luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply