Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well let's look at it this way. Every morning at the open and before the open with out fail ,unless there's news, you'll see small orders on the bid or ask depth. That might be me , it might even be you. It doesn't take long before you will see large  asks and sometimes large bids in the market depth. That's definately not me , and probably not other retailers like me. It may be you. I don't know. But it is "the they" that I'm talking about. And that's who's controlling the share price either driving it down , holding it or, when "they" are ready, driving it higher. When there's no news for awhile and no signs of anything going to happen "they" are probably not there. Now,for what it's worth, and I've been around trading long enough to see  the trading patterns over and over and over again to have some idea who "they" are and what "they" are capable of doing. Retailers are just along for the ride and to be used when not knowing what "they" are capable of doing.

That same "they" were the ones that masacured us retailer investers a year and half ago. I'm sure many here remember that and ,I hope, learned from it like I did.  GLTA     

New Message
Please login to post a reply