Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In past years the company has reported their YE closing numbers in late March or early April...although the venture exchange allows them until the end of April to file these in order to stay in compliance....

Along with the YE report the company files a MD & A which outlines any events that have occurred after the YE and updates the shareholders on any items of interest.....

Since the main question that bothered everyone was the possible need for additional funds and further dilution.....which they got out of the way via the bought deal finance.....which closed in March well over a month ago.

So why delay the reporting?

IMHO...the only realistic theory is that there is some information to be gleamed from the reports that they want to keep confidential for the longest time available to them.....so I expect the reports either Friday after market or on Monday...which is their last day to remain in compliance..

With the recent press releases and the bought deal financing IMHO opinion I believe  that the release of the reports will be interwoven with some positive information as to our future roadmap.....

I would also expect some further news shortly afterwards

Furthermore don't  be surprised if they stretch the AGM out to the latest possible date....August....

Stay the course....

Royalton

O

New Message
Please login to post a reply