Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thank you Morning Star for that post. I pasted the last part of that wonderful news article. I think this is the answer where POET's sales projections going forward come from. This will most certainly drive POET to its target share price and beyond over time. We are all in early enough on this stock, for sure now. The pain, worry, and frustration will change into pleasure, elation, and relief. Even though I believe in that entire article, I bolded what caught my eye and triggered this post response to you from me.

"At their Malaysian foundry, SilTerra plans to financially assist POET with semiconductor testing, incorporating tried-and-true fabrication flows in the development of the Optical Interposer. Combining the steady wafer supply from SilTerra’s semiconductor foundry with the photonic electronics process developed by POET, the Optical Interposer will be built for more massive consumption. The main goal of teaming up is to advance data center interconnects. Both companies look forward to working together on various projects over a three-year commitment."

All that I can say now is, "Wow, I'm glad I stayed with this stock"

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply