Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

We all want this little company to succeed in a very big way! Generally both the optimists and the doubters are correct in the accuracy of their opinions. I can certainly see and feel both sides and on many days I could be in either corner. Whenever we get positive news, most jump to the optimistic corner as that is where we all want to be. Both speakers at the AGM were very carefull not to put out set dates or set revenue expectations even though you could feel their excitement for the near future. They were trying very hard to respect the feelings of the retail investor by not creating specific expectations that have been delayed or derailed in the past. Whenever I get in a situation where the board is showing a significant amount of frustration, I try to look at the situation as if I were a new investor looking at Poet. So many positive things are happening that I would still invest because the dream is very much alive. The potential is still there even though the quick win is far in the past for most.    

New Message
Please login to post a reply