Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi Baba, I was there too, (at the AGM), we both witnessed the same discussion.  Interesting how two people can see the same thing and come up with different opinions.  I have to respectfully disagree.  My take was, with David L., the uncomfortable look and fidgeting and there was some of that, was due to, if he gave any hint of anything positive it would be a monumental insider information breach.  (the same with SV).  No getting the Genie back into the bottle.  I had the feeling the door may still be open, however slim, on the ISOR.  Now I feel the same way with my opinion, and please don't use my personal opinion as fact.   

Anyhow, we now have the Optical Engine, Interposer, so far, the Receive side, moving it to saleable product condition and thank you oz and FJ (I always feel I'm leaving someone out if I list names, but you guys stand out to me). for your detailed and illuminating posts regarding it. 

I have the feeling the sp will react positively even before we have the actual product/s in hand.  Mono, think you may have touched on it and I tend to agree.  Unless the IP is under the lock and key of the NDA's there appears to be a deliberate industry-wide collaborative effort, as evidenced in oz's last Off-Topic post, by the IEEE to prevent roadblocks & bottlenecks from inhibiting progress in developing technologies.  It is called the Heterogenous Integrated Roadmap  Now that POET has announced and characterized our ROSA, and especially so for the Interposer, (and dielectric waveguides) the industry as a whole will be knowledgeable with our Interposer.  (not to mention everyone seems to know everyone in the Photonics world), and of course, they chat, especially about exciting new stuff being developed.  Double especially so if it seems that technology could possibly be used to enhance their own devices.  i.e. the POET Interposer. 

May I preface my comment in that I believe our Interposer is a game changer and will enable the density and speeds in Transceivers (and probably a multitude of other products), at the price points Data Centers are longing for.  My thought is when word gets around, there will be a steady stream of upward pressure on our sp.  Of course, the gusher will be the main event, when the product is unveiled.  From my experience, the Stock Market is always thinking ahead.  The theory is:  The rumours surrounding POET's Interposer will precede the arrival of the finished product, the POET Receive-side Optical Engine.  The rumours will start the ball rolling.  Anyway, that is my theory. 

I might add, I have been wanting to post the latter part of this post for a little while but wanted to do it when the price was down a little so it wouldn't seem like all this is just so obvious.  I'm sure it will fluctuate but hoping for the right direction overall.   

I'm taking a break a lunch to write this, a whole bunch of new work to be done at my project with a crucial deadline for a big photoshoot.  GLTA  BT  : )                

New Message
Please login to post a reply