Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thank you, my friend.  Ah yes, the Force.  I do like the light sabres those guys have.  Of course, only a select few are issued them as they are very powerful.  If I were to qualify, and I selected a Red or Blue one, it might suggest a political persuasion.  In order to bypass all that, I could be very happy with Green.  Very powerful. 

One item I thought I should clarify.  I referred our Interposer singularly.  It could be better described as the Interposer Platform.  It is a Multi-purpose Integration Platform that can serve different applications.  (multiple customers is good).  When the laser emitters are employed and heat becomes more of an issue, it acts as a heat sink.  The June Presentation, "Integrated Photonics Company and Technology Background" does an excellent job of making the components in the Optical Engine understandable.  I believe FJ contacted the Company in regard to issuing an informative brief, describing to all of us "laypersons", just what an Interposer is and what it does.  I think they did a good job of it.  I printed all 44 pages of it as part of my archival, reference material.  : )  BT 

New Message
Please login to post a reply