Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hey everyone!

It's been a long time!  Thanks to all for the mentions!  Although I rarely post these days I still creep around this forum regularly and I'm (still!) flush with PTK shares.  Again, I don't know if I get, or lose respect by admitting that :)

I'm really cautiously optimistic about our prospects with this new NR. "Cautiously" because, like many of us, I've let myself get too excited, too soon so often.  My "excitement meter" only maxes out around a "6" these days.

I did tell my wife that this announcement is unprecedented for POET (SALES? Wait, what!?!?!?) and even though the SP hasn't matched my sentiment yesterday and today, I really think with a few more announcements like this, POET will bring in new buyers for the stock.

I haven't posted because I've let my interest and my science lapse to the point that I can't contribute in any meaningful way. I'd like to get back into it when work+life grants me the time.

Take care and GLTA!

New Message
Please login to post a reply