Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree with the distain for an R/S to get on the NASDAQ. And that is just wrong for Wainwright to make such a statement expecially using the current price as an example...wrong wrong wrong!

I personally think that once POET can start to announce commercial production orders an R/S would not be required to get on the NASDAQ. Suresh has certainly voiced his opinion about not rushing into a listing on the NASDAQ and as I recall it was also voiced that they were happy with the venture listing.

The following is a good example of how  it can be done right with a good outcome. IMV is a biotech with cancer drugs under various trials…No  approved products.

At the annual and special meeting of shareholders held on May 1, 2018, the share consolidation as described in the management information circular filed on April 4, 2018, was approved by the shareholders at 99.85 per cent of the shares voted.

Note the share price response beginning Apr 4 they did a 3.2 for one on May 10 after is was approved at their AGM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply