Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Dear Sparta,

First up, like you we all want to make money from our investment, secondly, there is little point agonising about SP on a daily basis given that it’s driven by sentiment Sentiment that is subject to certain factors that are outside Management control.  From my point of view management are doing a good job at controlling the things they can can control and have been rapidly adding to the shareholder value of the company in 2018. 

It would be nice for PTI to get early recognition of its potential for the disruptive technology it has produced.  But until customer orders appear as revenue on Quarterly returns, at levels that impress analysts, this is not going to happen.  My guess is that it will not be until Q1 that such a trend could be discerned in any case i.e. by late March 2019.

However, the longs here are investors in the potential of disruptive ‘bleeding edge’ technology and I for one am convinced, as management say so,  that we are at an inflection point.  There is every indication that  ‘humbled by interest’ means that tier one companies are involved.  Every indication from the new management presentation is that such customers already recognise the potential the interposer represents and are now paying interest in the future POET technical developments and management are responding to their stated requirements by revising plans.  God know when news of who such tier one customer are will break, but break it will.  Then regardless of the hard revenue figures due by end Q1 the SP will respond. 

I am afraid that You and I are subject to the Confusion curse that ‘we live ininteresting times’ - what fun! Oh how our patiences is being tested.

regards,

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply