Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Mono and others, thanks for your outlook on this announcement but, what continues to be a concern for me is the fact that many others in the space keep making announcements on their progress towards greater performance, cost savings etc surrounding optics and we are left with tidbits of speculation.

Now, I understand that there are indications that some of these companies appear in the Poet presentations etc, but why on earth do we (Poet shareholders) continually have to read about others and their advancements while we're left with nothing more than speculation.

We have always maintained that the information disclosed by management appears to significantly de-risk our investment but part of me is concerned that our risk is somewhat heightened by management's decision or inability (NDA's) to disclose the information that would or should provide a stimulus to the share price.

Understand that I'm not looking for Copettish promotion that lacks factual support but watching other companies make announcements about their progress in the same space as Poet is concerning.

Hogan

New Message
Please login to post a reply