Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think they have provided more than just tid bits of information on the platform and the improvements it offers to reach industries price target and performance goals. I think we have also seen how they are able to move the stock at the right time. The stock moved from the 52 week low to the 52 week high in a matter of weeks without any news event driving it. So it is my hope that once the New Year comes around they will get the ball rolling instead of fighting an uphill battle with the usual year end stuff.

In my opinion there is lots of room for promotion and I think it will be timed to create hopefully a sustainable momentum that exceeds last February’s share price move.

It is worth noting that Luxterra uses active alignment with ball lenses. And as far as I can tell they don’t even have a CWDM product just PSM4. POET waveguides are applicable to whatever filtering needs are required which goes beyond transceiver applications and it is done in a CMOS applicable process.

POET is not lying when they say:

First and only company to introduce true chip-scale integration and waferscale assembly and test of photonics devices

New Message
Please login to post a reply