Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

You are very welcome Baba. We spend a lot of time looking at everything any anything that could be related to POET`s business on this forum and I think we do it with honesty. POET occupies a big space and it is getting bigger. To me it represents an exceptional investment opportunity. A technology that leverages unique capabilities that should have massive penetration into a very large and sustainable global market that is needed right now and into the foreseeable future.

Why is there such an apparent disbelief by the investment world that POET could own a technology that changes the way industry connects light? We have seen the information presented in a way that the majority of people that look at it should be able to at least grasp the concepts of what this company is doing. They have also published a level of detail that supports a deep understanding of the technology by the very few that have the background required…scientist. In other words I do believe that they have ultimately presented enough information on the platform in a way that the majority of people should be able to understand the concepts of both the technology and the business plan but it takes a lot of time and effort to get there.

Could POET do more to educate the investment community? Absolutely. Should they do more? I have always suggested that communication could be more efficiently delivered using video content which illustrates what the POET platform is. Video can capture an audience in a way that no media can. POET now has this big and highly specialized work force of brilliant people working on a technology that we are told can change the way a global industry connects light for data communications and the rapidly growing field of sensing. How this technology can fit into both the visible and invisible light spectrum for a multitude of future applications.

Seeing is believing and I think that seeing the people of Denselight and hearing first hand in a way that does not reveal secrets would have huge benefit and remove the shroud of doubt that has haunted this company since the days of LP and PC.

POET has something very special and people appear not to  believe it based on where the share price is. It becomes a circular argument but can be dealt with. The share price does not have to languish at this level as it makes no sense.

I will be send this message to POET  management.

New Message
Please login to post a reply