Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have been listening to the forum quietly for sometime and I feel that people are focussing on the optics too much. To me the simple question is whether the company the means to stay financially viable until commercial production and do I believe that certain milestones have been achieved.

I think that we have enough evidence that we are closer to production of the commercial sellable product however I still believe that the timelines are not written in stone.

I know that I bought Poet Tech as a speculative play ( not an investment as others call it ) with high risk and reward and broke all of my investment rules.

I think that this time I am more likely to rewarded with many fold capital gains and I am prepared to be patient for another 1-2 years as long as I don’t see a down turn.

Regards to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply