Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

With some time on my hands and lots of snow outside, I decided to reread some of the recent company NR's. The one from June of last year was really interesting.

I am now wondering if Almae Technologies is, in fact, the buyer of Denselight.

From the NRThe companies will collaborate on designs of lasers and modulators to be compatible with POET’s Optical Interposer and to provide foundry services for both epitaxial supply and device fabrication. The collective efforts of the two companies will be carried out through a series of overlapping projects, covering the exchange of data and techniques, co-development activities, commercial arrangements, and strategies for pursuing global go-to-market sales.

This    " The inclusion of our device designs into the POET Optical Interposer platform will expand the applications we can address in both the datacom and telecom markets.  We are also pleased to be able to offer our epitaxial foundry services to POET and to take advantage of POET’s fabrication capabilities in Singapore.

And this especially "  Almae Technologies is a spin-off company from III-V Lab (the joint Nokia, Thales and CEA-Leti industrial research laboratory), and is majority-owned by an affiliate of Accelink Technologies

IMO, of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply