Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: There appears to be a significant change to the timing for orders.

I repeat a real concern of mine, with apologies to the rules, which is that this board is the ‘go to’ place for anyone new googling POET Technologies, where in the past any enquirer would have thought, from the gloom oft expressed here, don’t touch PTK with a barge pole. I feel that such talk has been a prime factor for the SP languishing, effectively a self fulfilling prophecy.

Ahhh, I think you flatter the board excessively; yes, there is a huge amount of DD here and yes, investors should be aware of it, but no, it should not define any individual's trading preferences, but merely enhance it.

Additionally, freedom of speech is a basic human right, whether you like it or not. Anyone that comes here spouting garbage is usually quickly dispatched by the great minds that populate this place. That means, you better have your facts straight before you go shooting your mouth off....but, I support to death anyone's right to say what they believe to be correct.

I am under no obligation whatsoever to acknowledge, nor agree with it.

It's part of the problem today, people get "offended" if you don't agree with them, and it's garbage, in my opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply