Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Sula, I suggested nothing of the sort, and I have reread my post to be sure. My point was that INDIA is unlikely, at this juncture, because they lack the depth of experience and infastructure to move the platform forward.

Both our CEO and the board Chairman, when questioned on the India connection at the last AGM, both made the statement that the company only comments on "signed" contracts. ie, material news and from that, one can conclude, in the absence of a monetary exchange and legal binders, both of which are material news that MUST be disclosed. that India isn't in that corner.

The company has told us what they are doing, and the time frame they are working within. The Interposer and it's related uses is our "all in" position at the moment. The company has told us they are expanding their InP footprint in a global manner. They have told us they have shelved the GaAs platform "for now". I believe them, and I am really happy they have decided to concentrate on InP development, because that dovetails very nicely into the present need for an integrated solution that works with silicon and everybody wants! Perhaps the Gallium Arsenide sandbox awaits the day that silicon integration reaches it's useful limits.

Lets concentrate on the company's stated present position and on the milestones they have clearly laid out for shareholders in the coming year and beyond. If GaAs is resurrected in the near term, they will tell us!

IMO, of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply