Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think that a framework of pricing has already been established with the customers they are currently dealing with. As we have been told qualifications can be completed in parallel with orders. I believe that selling DenseLight and the move to Fab-Light was required to accelerate the commercial process.

The licensing deal with the new owner who will expand the production capacity at DL is in my opinion a first step and an important step with many more required to  supply the level of product expansion and distribution that can be expected.

There are fundamental economic and technical drivers for industry to utilize the Optical  Interposer to advance the needs of very big global players for on board optics. I also  believe that it is  essential  that POET does not  become the object of  an east west battle for products that are needed/demanded  to  expand data transfer requirements with respect to cost, energy, reliability, redundancy and speed. 

Make no mistake POET is  on the radar of many global  companies and they need to  satisfy all  of  them with respect to  fair access if we are to have any hope  of retaining majority ownership so that we can see the kind of value this  company owns/controls.

Bill Ring will be co-chairing the PIC International Conference this week. All the major companies are represented at the highest levels at this important event. Think about the optics.

New Message
Please login to post a reply