Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

There are reasons why companies operate under NDA's associated with new technologies. Why is POET under a no-shop and confidential clause associated with the sale of DL? In my old job scheduling energy purchases I was not allowed to talk about or invest in companies that I was dealing with. I would expect that the level of security around protecting information associated with new technology in this competitive environment is at as much higher level of confidentiality and control.

A lot of hands are tied right now in my opinion (including any trading activities). We are reaching a point in time where the commercial impact of this platform will become recognized by the analyst community. In my opinion once details of the plan are made available and the numbers associated with orders are revealed analysts will be chasing POET for a story. Until then my suggestion is to relax and save your energy for the action that will no doubt be coming our way.

New Message
Please login to post a reply