Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Market cap is 70 million give or take. Let's assume for this example that there are 30 people that own one million dollars worth of shares and 80 people that own a half a million dollars worth of shares (real world obviously has many small shareholders which I leave out for this example). That would only be 110 people with a large investment in this company (of course large investment is all relative depending on the investor). Let's hope that a large majority of this companies stock is in very tight hands. If so, and if all goes per plan, I'm thinking we could be in for quite an experience as shareholders.  I know investors got in at different price points and I know many are under water but I use this as an example of why there might not be more buying interest in the stock. Perhaps it is tightly held. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply