Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Jack why do you think Bill Ring was selected to co-chair  a prestegious event like  PIC Internationnal  where all  of the highest profile  companies in the industry are represented. How many companies do you think POET is working with now under NDA? What do  personally think about the technology that POET is  commercializing?

You do recognize that sparta was telling everyone here not invest and that was as I  recall at a time when the stock was trading at .25.

Anyway you are welcome to  your thoughts Jack but I am putting you on ignore becasue we all know  what your game is here. We have heard it way to many times. 

And in a couple months you can explain to  everyone how wrong you were because you will  be. 

I am finished with you and sparta. Both are now on ignore. I  think  we all know your game and I am tired of it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply