Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Yes Jack is a genius…lol.  Clearly anyone buying the debenture will not be buying the stock. I made my last debenture purchase last week. The debenture pricing is required to be at a premium to the market. We have not yet been issued an NR on the conditions of the additional tranches for sale so until those conditions are set'approved there will not be any efforts to raise the share price. That is my read on it. I have JTB on ignore so I don’t know where his rational came from for saying the price would be at .32. I expect it will be back at .34 as there is no need to have it any lower to attract debenture buyers IMO.

Also I think a lot of people are expecting an announcement of the AGM and the details around the sale along with a corporate update in the not too distant future.

There could be a few things to wake up the market after the deb closes.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply