Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It's difficult for me to imagine that an insider could sell stock at around this time (given all that we know is swirling around POET and its future at this very time), unless all the insider knowedge the insider had was positive in nature.  

The foregoing notwithstanding, the one way I know the sale could be made would be if the sale was prearranged at a time when no material, undiclosed bad news was known.

Given Lam's position within the company, it would be difficut for him to later contend that he really wasn't sure if the deal were going through or not, but he just had a hunch it wouldn't, or that the conditions placed on the deal were onerous.  That just would not pass the smell test.

This type of activity is alway hard to figure, but does not merit the obsession it has developed on the board.

The principal thing that matters to me is the status of the IO.  Is it there, is it what POET and customers were/are hoping or not?

New Message
Please login to post a reply