Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Dear Sparta,

You have on several occasions repeated your insider trading concerns here,  a point that has now been well aired on this board.  Repetition is against Agoracom rules but admitedly probably one of the most regulalry broken rule without penelty - however enough is enough in this tedious case which is distrubing my evening gin and tonic routine when we've got far more too worry about in the UK since there is every possibility that the lunatics are taking over the asylum here.

Stoking an understandable fear that's ingrained into the investment community's mind about insider selling is a poor show but what really bothers me is repeating the bleeding obvious. 

Don't you think that so many rational reasons to explain Dr Lam's selling spree have emerged in the general discussion here. And certainly enough to offer us all the opportunity to take our own position on the matter.  Surely, unless anyone has any new evidence to add to the debate what more is there to be said.

My judgement is all is fine and above board.  Surely management would have been obliged to comment to shareholders by now if it had been otherwise, but they have not.  So there we have it we all can sell whenever we wish but accept that the windows of opportunity for Mangement to sell is very limited.  I say best of luck to the man in whatever he choses to do with his capital that is his and our right as shareholders.

So please calm down and accept that some problems can only be resolved by the passage of time. You dont need to tell us, you can of course cash in and go, or otherwise simply stop causing angst by stoking an issue we have all already taken a position on.  My money stays.  

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply