ITTR you are exactly right. I already called my wife to discuss the change of plans for the beginning of august. Been invested aprox. 7 years (i think. Not realy counting anymore) and it would be nice to see, in person, those that are holding the steering wheel of this investment and also all of the Agora collaborators that have been in the same roller coaster ride for ao many years.
Hopefuly everything will work out fine and we will get the NR that we are all hoping for.
I will wait until i know more before making any party reservations in Toronto.
So hang on tight.. We are getting closer. Hopefully.