Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

10+ years I've been invested in this stock.

Yes I should have sold when it went up to $2.50+ but I was a dreamer, hoping to retire young.

Here's what I've noticed about this board and Poet.  Every time we think we're getting close, the speculation starts.  People are desperately hoping for a huge pay day, me as well.

EVERY TIME WE'VE BEEN LET DOWN.

I'm not expecting big news at all.  Maybe they'll surprise me.  I hope they do, but quite frankly I've come to expect nothing but disappointment in this stock.

Why am I still invested then?

Because there's still a chance that for a pretty minimal investment, someone will see this company as a blue sky/diamond in the rough and we'll make out like bandits.

If I had more money in it though, I would likely have put it into a dividend fund by now.  I won't buy anymore Poet stocks even if they announced a partnership with the all of the top three this week.

Sorry for the negative message, but this is investors fatigue to the max.

New Message
Please login to post a reply