Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hello, don't have much to add right now, but I am invested w/ you all and have plenty of shares, not as many as mazan or RTV or fj etc. I went down w/ the lot of you in 2016, that was tough.

Hope we don't get a chinese company as a buyer, no offense to the people obviously, but we will take what poet gives us anyway.

I promise I'll try not to be any more annoying than this initial post. 

I am in CA w/ (brightec and baba I believe) not CA to the North. (Hello up there)

I can't write like sula, so I'll cut it short with thank you very much to the leaders for keeping this board controlled to the degree it is, and, for providing the info to share and keep so many informed. And hope these Poet beans grow some day "soon", like this August.

Honey "I traded the 401k for some Poet beans" you what? "no, they're gonna grow into a beanstalk" okay dear lmk when that happens. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply