Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Oz has an issue with his Agoracom account right now. He is unable to post. I have advised Agoracom Admin to please get this fixed as soon as possible.

So here is a message from Oz that he shared with me and of course I wanted to share it with all of you.

Marvelous news - I send my warmest congratulations to our management and to all parties involved directly or indirectly in striking such brilliant cooperation deal. A heartfelt thank to all people involved in China, Taiwan and Singapore to welcome POET Technologies in such an outstanding and collaborative way.

To your questions: Who is behind the deal ?

IMO the same organisations who own FiberHome, Accelink, Datang Mobile, etc. and some of the smartest academic minds atOptics Valley Universities and R&D Labs in Wuhan and Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), over in Suzhou. China is on it’s way - now we’ll wait to see what it will be for others continents. ;-)

He is doing well :). 

Our best wishes go  out to you Oz and a big thankyou for  everything you do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply