Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Suresh is Brilliant! (Our Chairman said) Concerns me a little....

I agree wholeheartedly with Mr. Lazovsky that indeed Suresh is a visionary and combines his CMOS experience with Photonics and brings Poet to where we are today, on the cusp of a massive technology breakthrough that will have the industry “disrupted “ for sure.

All those realities concerned me in the sense that....is this a one man show we have here. I expressed my thanks to Suresh this afternoon and also my concerns that he’s doing “everything “ in the company. He assured me we have the team behind him to get the job done and that they have done a lot of the work thus far. This alleviated me greatly, as I contemplated at home what occurred today, I think it’s fair to say Suresh is a visionary with the team to accomplish the goals and customers unmet needs he’s trying to resolve. Let’s also remember they are keeping 12-15 of these engineers/workforce that are currently on staff now.

SP

lets keep retiring the risk I say!

New Message
Please login to post a reply