Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

One comment I was hearing from the people at the AGM is that POET will not require any further financing. Which to me says that with the new fab light business model that costs are going to be covered by NRE and potentially options being exercised by insiders if needed.

Now in terms of guidance I would think that POET could put out something based on the sales projections of their 400G customer but then we are getting into potentially sensitive information that the customer may not want revealed at least until they report the availability of the optical module for 400G.

On a different subject. I was told a long time ago that even Intel has never been able to do CWDM. That confused me at the time because they do have CWDM products. Now it becomes clear that POET has accomplished a CWDM integration that is an industry first. And from my discussions the mux demux is capable of much closer spacing than the current CWDM standard requires. Which points to in my opinion future applications specific to the POETs mux demux at higher density capabilities. In other words greater future density (more channels) for higher data transmission.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply