Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Would people feel better if Suresh was appointed as a director in the new company? That is very typical of the kinds of relationships that occur when one company buys the operation of another company and  forms what I  consider to be a joint venture type relationship. I have no idea of the management/board structure of the new company but I have a really hard time getting worked up about the concern being voiced. Suresh has 18 million POET options more than any other management person. That is a pretty extreme vested interest. His end game is clearly to make POET a commercial success and gain the benefits of those options. I mean I was surprised by him putting down $100k to buy into the debenture when he owns so many POET options.

I don't think he is about to throw all that away to work in China. My son worked in China for 5 years and he is so happy to be back. It is not a fun place for an expat to live.

New Message
Please login to post a reply